CLICK FILE TO DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM! BRING IN FORM AND PAYMENT ON FIRST DAY OF CLASS!
As part of the NOLA Homeschoolers Tuesday Afternoon Co-Op, Junction Place Sports will be offering P.E. classes for Spring 2017. Coach Josh Tolbert will again lead classes based around dynamic and functional movement while adding components of team work and age appropriate competition! This semester will see one class offering for boys and girls ages 4-12 years old.
First Class January 17- Last Class
We will NOT have class on January 31, February 21, March 21, April 11, April 25)
4-12 Year Old Boys and Girls.
Our class will see a class structure focus on individual development as well as competitive settings which are safe for all participants. Gameplay and activities will see appropriate age and skill level divisions which ensure the safety of all participants. Take a look at our Course Goals!
- Full Semester-
- Families with 1 Child- $50/10 weeks
- Families with 2 Children- $100/10 weeks
- Families with 3 Children- $150/10 weeks
- Families with 4, 5 or 6 Children- $200/10 weeks.
- Daily Registration- $5/child/class made in cash or check on day of event
- ALL REGISTRATIONS to be made on first day of class!! Please print and fill the form below and bring with you to your first day of class!